- Text something sweet, sexy, thankful, or playful: Thanks for all you do to get us all out the door in the morning. You still take my breath away.
- Check your spouse’s calendar, and then kidnap her from work for a quick lunch or an afternoon romantic matinee.
- Bring his favorite coffee shop treat home.
- Leave a steamy voicemail.
- Load the dishwasher for her. (Trust me. It works.)
- Invite him to take a shower with you.
- Get a little “handsy” in the kitchen.
- Lay your head on his chest or tuck beneath his arm while you watch your Netflix fave.
- Compliment her in front of a friend.
- Pick up her favorite snack at the grocery store.
- Grab her hand while riding in the car.
- Encourage him about something he did well at work.
- Borrow the kids’ Nerf weapons.
- Encourage your kids to thank her for something she’s done for them.
- Write him a love note.
- Make her a homemade card.
- Give him a massage.
- Write her a sappy (or funny) poem.
- Read her a love poem. (Ideas here.)
- Rub her feet.
- Make him a compilation CD of songs that express your heart and relationship.
- Give her a scalp massage.
- Take a bath together.
- Buy her flowers.
- Kiss at every stoplight.
- Ask to hold her hand.
- Play with your kids together.
- Light candles.
- Wear perfume and pretty underthings.
- Speak her love language (free “cheat sheet” here).
- Clean up your bedroom.
- Take care of that one thing that’s been weighing on him.
- Make up a goofy song about her on the fly.
- Overlook something he did that was stupid.
- Call her to tell her something about your day.
- Advocate for her.
- Plan a date in.
- Remember one of your favorite lovemaking memories, and whisper it in his ear.
- Go on a walk.
- Paint her toenails.
- Thank him for something unexpected.
- Listen to her. Ask good questions. (Ideas here.)
- Initiate fun sex.
- Tell her about a memory you love from when you were dating.
- Pick up a bag of her favorite candy.
- Play a little jazz while you cook together. Grab her hand and dance for a moment.
- Develop a code for talking when the kids are in the room about possible lovemaking.
- Come to bed naked.
- Go stargazing.
- Pick up a small gift that will delight and surprise.
- Pray together.
Young love is a flame; very pretty, often very hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering.
The love of the older and disciplined heart is as coals, deep-burning, unquenchable.
Henry Ward Beecher
I am my beloved’s, and his desire is for me.
Song of Solomon 7:10
Give us your ideas in the comment section! How do you flirt with your spouse?
Like this post? You might like