I’ve written a lot lately about spiritual disciplines for real families (check out the series here for lots of practical ideas).
Because I want this in my own family, I spent a bit of last Saturday scouring Pinterest for some Scripture memory cards (they’re great for wallets and pockets, but great scotch-taped inside the medicine cabinet and the cupboard, too, or even dropped in a lunchbox). It’s harder for me to find Scripture memory cards where you don’t have to subscribe to a site. So today, a few pretty Scripture memory cards for you from Colossians 3:1-6, 12-17.
Speaking of a generous grace–I owe these lovely free watercolor graphics to Angie Makes. Her work is incredible!
Like this post? You might like
- Free Printable: 31 Scriptures to Pray for Your Kids
- Free Printable: Love Languages Cheat Sheet
- Free Printable: Scripture art: Psalm 90;1
- Free Printable: Chalkboard Scripture art: Philippians 4:6-7
- Free Printable: Chalkboard Art: Elisabeth Elliot quote
Don’t miss a freebie. Can I invite you to subscribe?