My fridge is pretty much an explosion of Scripture printables. They’re also lining the sides of our bathroom mirror, the back of the bathroom door, and their bedroom doors. I find a lot of benefit in literally displaying verses on our doorposts (Deuteronomy 6)!
So today for Freebie Friday, I’ve got printable Scripture art for you, taken from Psalm 62:11-12.
Once God has spoken
twice have I heard this:
that power belongs to God,
and that to you, O Lord,
belongs steadfast love
May it encourage your family.
Like this post? You might also like
- The Freebies Page
- FREE Printable Chalkboard Art: Philippians 4:6-7; “As a Bow to the Violin”, Elisabeth Elliot’s “The Secret is Christ in me”
- 10 Free Prayer Tools and Printables for Families
- 31 Scriptures to Pray for Your Child (FREE printable)
- 12 Ways to Pray for Your Child’s Teachers (free printable)
- Printable Reminders for Handling Anger, and Ways to Pray for Yourself and Your Kids (…When You Actually Want to Tear Your Hair Out)