New to these questions? See these notes first, along with Set #1 .
- Talk about a realization (or more than one) that changed your perspective and understanding of a past event. (i.e. I found out the parents of that bully in school were getting a divorce. I discovered I’d totally misunderstood my sister’s perspective, and she hadn’t been malicious at all.)
- When you get to heaven, what are some questions you hope to ask God?
- When is one time in life when you felt most alone?
- What’s one regret you have of your past? (Have you sought forgiveness from God and the people you affected?)
- What are some of your greatest strengths as a spouse?
- What is one of your greatest weaknesses as a spouse?
- What are some of your greatest strengths as a parent?
- What is one of your greatest weaknesses as a parent?
- What are your dreams for your kids?
- For what do you pray most often?
Like these? Consider subscribing to A Generous Grace and receive a FREE E-BOOK of Discussion Questions to Better Understand Your Family’s Subculture. They’re great to process with a friend, spouse, or small group.
Like this post? Don’t miss…