For the ideas and suggestions behind this fun series to help you connect with your kiddos, click here.
- What is one of your favorite ways God made you?
- If you could be famous for something, what would it be?
- If you could go back a year ago and give yourself advice, what would that advice be?
- If you could enter a comic strip or cartoon, which would you choose?
- What do you love about being a kid?
- What makes you excited about being an adult?
- What are five of the top songs on your playlist?
- What is one way you think people misunderstand you? What would you tell them if you could?
- Who is one of your heroes—and why?
- Describe the perfect meal.
And don’t forget, “How can I pray for you this next week?”
Like this? You might enjoy
Free Ebook: Discussion Questions to Better Understand Your Family’s Subculture (use this subscription form!)