New to these questions? See these notes first, along with Set #1.
- With a friend, I’ll be going through these excellent questions to help steward all of your life for God’s glory. Check ‘em out!
- If you could have a cup of coffee with yourself ___ weeks/months/years ago, what advice would you have given yourself?
- What are the “tapes” that play in your head—and who put them there? Which ones do you find truly motivating, and which do you have a sneaking suspicion have some lies mixed in?
- What job(s) could you do that wouldn’t feel like work?
- Eric Liddel is known for his acknowledgment that “When I run, I feel God’s pleasure.” In doing what do you feel God’s pleasure in you?
- How and when did you know what you wanted to do with your life—or are you there yet?
- As a child, what did you think that you would become? Why did that appeal to you, do you think?
- What weaknesses most frustrate you about yourself?
- For what are you most grateful about the way God made you?
- At the times when you are most worshipful, what are you usually doing?
Like this post? Don’t miss…